Brand Manager- Young Trend Fashion - Womenswear
If you have a background managing a high fashion ladieswear brand then this could be the perfect new opportunity for you.
My client has a fabulous young high fashion brand stocked on several leading e-tailers including ASOS , Silk Fred as well as being stocked on the high street in one of the largest multiples.
Due to their continues success they are looking for someone to work closely with the Director as a brand manager to take ownership of the brand and further develop their customer offering.
You will need to have experience in a similar role and be comfortable with not only sales/ account management but also analysis and social media
- Work closely with In house Designer to ensure brand is inline with company guidelines
- Full management of critical path, trading and budgets.
- Planning and execution of all trade shows increasing brand awareness within the industry .
- Analysing sales figures and creating strategies to improve sales and beat targets .
- Working with design team to guide and direct to ensure correct product mix delivered at the right time .
- Full involvement in setting the business strategy to drive the business across international platforms and markets
- Accountable for correct options, price points and category mix .
- Identifying the brand's position with the core marketplace and embedding improvements to increase marketability.
- Managing and developing accounts with high street retailers and e-tailers
- Developing the brands vision and business deliverables into engaging marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Managing existing client accounts and ensuring that key relationships remain strong and tenable.
- Liaising with External PR Company
- Managing all the social media channels of the business
- Achieving brand targets on commercial performance, customer engagement and ROI.
- E-commerce Management
- Previous Experience managing a similar brand ideally within hi fashion womenswear.
- Ability to be confident dealing with directors and buyers and presenting all levels
- Confident with interpreting figures and setting budgets
- Ability to manage the social media channels
- Able to work with Design team and work closely with sales Director