Experienced Sample Machinist required for design studio based near Baker Street.
A well known and well established West End based supplier is looking for a Sample Machinist with a successful track record. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful and productive team. We are looking for someone with good attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of initiative and an enthusiastic approach to the role.
- As a Sample Machinist you will be working as a team with design and production department, making samples for the high street
- Resolving issues with the makeup of garments taking into consideration bulk production
- Working as a Sample Machinist with Pattern Cutters, Designers and Garment Technicians to ensure samples are ready on time
- Follow the Spec and Garment instructions clearly raising any issues or potential problems
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Sample Machinist working with Tailoring and Soft Separates
- Good knowledge of garment construction
- As a Sample Machinist you will have the ability and understanding on how to make samples mass production friendly
- Work accurately under pressure in a fast paced high pressured environment
Apply for Sample Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly