Merchandise Production Manager
My client is one of the UK leading music merchandise companies providing custom made product, ecommerce solutions, ticketing and tour support to the music industry globally.
They are looking for an experienced production person with practical knowledge of the process of bringing exciting products to life.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing organisation working in a friendly and creative team environment.
Merchandise Production Manager -The Role
- Direct meetings with management, artists and designers to translate their creative ideas into reality
- Client liaison to develop product ranges using in house creative team and network of suppliers to produce a suitable product line, based on client demographic and activity
- Manage the small in house creative, purchasing and administrative team to ensure product range is developed and approved in a timely manner
- Liaise with suppliers to develop product and negotiate best prices
- Develop key supplier relationships, sourcing new suppliers where required
- Ensure PO's / SO's and invoicing is maintained
- Create and monitor order lists to ensure expected delivery dates are met
- Compile supplier information ensuring pricelists, T&C's, brochures are updated
- Manage all aspects of the end to end purchase order process
- Liaise with Tour and Ecommerce teams over product requirement and timelines
- Supply chain management from creative inception to delivery destination
- Represent the company at live events
Merchandise Production Manager - The candidate
- Excellent client and supplier relations
- Experience of creating and monitoring budgets
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Experience of managing projects to tight timelines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet short deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible approach to working to fast moving, changing demands
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Merchandise Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly