Personal Assistant / PA - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
The perfect opportunity for a driven and efficient individual with a keen interest to develop a career within the luxury fashion market. We are looking for a PA / Personal Assistant to join a luxury British contemporary brand which has attracted a string of stocklists such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter, Selfridges and Liberty.
- Ownership and management of the director's diary and team diary
- Organising company gifting for key business relationships where required
- Assisting to plan board meetings, organising cars, refreshments and supporting with business presentations if required
- Supporting the director with any ad-hoc PA needs (including personal appointments)
- Working on business travel planning for the director
- Ad hoc projects
- You must have worked as a PA / Personal Assistant for at least 2 years (ideally within fashion or luxury)
- You should be an extremely trustworthy, efficient, professional and proactive individual
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Immaculately presented
- Superb communication skills
- You will have a calm attitude and be able to react positively when working under pressure
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Advanced IT skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary between £27,000 - £32,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Clothing discount 50%
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Personal Assistant / PA - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly