Pattern Manager Menswear
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like the opportunity to lead and develop a small team? Do you have a passion for pattern making and menswear?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a Pattern Manager within our menswear pattern team.
This role will report into the Head of Menswear and is offered on a local full time, permanent contract.
What you will do
• Implement the vision set by our Head of Menswear by setting and driving goals for the pattern team.
• Able to train, coach and educate the team to develop their skills further.
• Set the critical path and methods for product development within the pattern team and able to follow up throughout the season.
• Secure the quality of patterns and menswear blocks, to be reviewed seasonally ensuring they are modern and of a high quality.
• Work with the Head of Menswear Design’s creative vision, by supporting the team to create mock ups, patterns and toiles in line with new season directions.
• Able to analyse fits and construction results in store and to look what we can do better - work closely with production and quality teams to achieve this.
• Ability to effectively communicate between our different departments.
We are looking for
• At least 5 years experience working as a pattern cutter across Woven, Jersey or Knitwear.
• Genuine interest and passion for menswear.
• CAD experience essential, Lectra preferred.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment.
• An excellent eye for detail, shape and proportion.
• Excellent leadership skills.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
• 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
• A generous holiday entitlement.
• Employee Assistance Program
• A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.