Product Developer for a luxury womens and accessories brand
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a Product Developer to work for a luxury womens and accessories brand. The brand to 1-2 collections a year on womenswear and 4 accessories collections a year.
Your new role
You will be managing suppliers, buying raw materials and chasing suppliers ensuring everything is running on time. The factories are in Brazil and EU so experience with either would be beneficial.
Additionally you will be managing samples and ensuring all products are developed to the highest quality. As well as an experienced product developer they would like the candidate to be a skilled negotiator and exceptionally organised, able to manage the CP and ensure all key dates are hit.
Someone with excellent product knowledge and an eye for detail would be perfect. The brand is small but growing and you will play a really central role for the business, you will have a lot of autonomy and be working independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product development for womens and accessories
- Luxury experience is desirable
- Highly organised and able to manage a large workload in a fast paced business
- Excellent communication skills
- French or Italian speakers a plus
What you'll get in return
- An autonomous role in a small but growing business
- The opportunity to grow in your role
- Work closely with the founder who is lovely
- A nice environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.