Junior Technical Administrative Assistant
Our client is a leading supplier of knitwear, jersey and outerwear based in the North London. They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Technical Admin Assistant with a long term aim of becoming a garment technologist.
Junior Technical Administrative Assistant - The Role:
- Provide general administrative support to the development team and therefore design team; helping to prepare for meetings, maintaining filing system, preparing reports.
- Update regular stock lists for each factory and carry out stock checks for accuracy and stock levels.
- Maintain physical references of fabric and yarn orders as a colour library for the design team.
- Help to prepare yarn and fabric hangers and quality references of new qualities.
- Prepare regular garment sample chasing charts.
- Update the critical path on a regular basis.
Junior Technical Administrative Assistant - The Candidate:
- This role could suit a graduate who has had an industry placement or someone bright and enthusiastic wanting to move into fashion apparel.
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, with a positive "here to help" attitude.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be confident and assertive but personable.
- Genuine passion and interest in the industry.
- IT literate, especially with excel and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product, fabric and yarn knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Must be a good communicator via multiple channels.
- Experience within an office based administrative, production, product development or merc admin role.
Junior Technical Administrative Assistant - The Package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.