A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, creative, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Videographer. The right candidate needs to have a keen eye for concept, has to understand the market and brand, as well as being super current and energetic. Above all full of ideas!
You will be working for a fashion business and be working in a similar digital role.
Videographer- The Role:
- Work with the Marketing and Creative teams on the set brief, assisting with initial concept and planning right through to the filming and editing of the videos
- Although videos are for creative purposes, work with the Stylist to ensure that product is filmed to show off any detail/features in order to encourage the customer to buy
- Direct the models you are working with to get the best out of them
- Meet deadlines set for video completion
- Research new ideas for videos and bring these ideas into play -we want to stand out from our competitors and really want to get some amazing videos created
- Assist in overseeing the videos for the product pages -check set up each day and quality check these to ensure that the product is shown in the best possible way-as well as ensuring that there are no missing videos and that they are passed on to be uploaded to site
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of all post production processes, including the program Premiere
- Edit Ecom photography images
- Assist the photography team on set
Videographer- The Candidate:
- At least 2yrs working in a similar role
- Capture exciting and commercial videos
- Highly competent using Photoshop, Illustrator as well as video editing suites
- You will need to be very organised & have a keen attention to detail
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.