Part of a busy commercial menswear team, this opportunity looks to recruit an experienced Merchandiser from within a similar supplier, private label background. You will need to have advanced Excel, analytical and numeracy skills.
Merchandiser – The Job Role
- Manage Critical Path with all disciplines in UK/Factories
- Manage contract information between UK and Factory/Regional Offices
- Liaise with customers for prices and FOB delivery details
- Compile costing information and agree margins with Managing Director
- Manage production flows with factories
- Liaise with Design/Development teams to ensure products are costed and manufactured correctly
- Manage order books
- Adhere to Customer operational systems
- Ensure approvals from all teams are completed to critical path dates
Merchandiser – The Person Specification
- Relevant experience within a similar supplier merchandising or production based position (min 2-3 years).
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Previous critical path management experience is essential.
- Highly organised, methodical, accurate and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Numerical and analytically minded
- Ability to prioritise, work to customer deadlines, and confident to communicate issues and troubleshoot with factories.
- Self-motivated, Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.