Gymshark is looking for a candidate passionate about colour to drive forward consistency in the lines whilst assuring that fabrics are signed off on time for production. This candidate will be working in a fast moving environment with highly motivated individuals. The role will be responsible for colour from beginning to end, encompassing fabrics, trims and packaging. The role owns and defines the colour management process for Gymshark, leading the cross-functional process from ideation on design level through to market
What you'll be doing...
- Support design in defining seasonal colour palette (visiting fairs, attending research trips)
- Preliminary colour evaluation – projects on colour take up in different fabrications/textures/compositions
- Create and manage the log of Style/Materials for colour management. This will be replaced by PLM.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of colour systems/process
- Key stakeholder in managing critical path on all aspects of colourisation
- Request, track and analyse all labdips to ensure on time commercialisation
- Manage the bulk submission process to safeguard on time production
- Working with HK team and Mills maximise efficiency and ensure “right first time” can be achieved.
What you'll need...
- Textile design/technology background
- Data colour and PLM experience
- Good understanding of dyeing and finishing
- Munsell 100 – superior colour vision
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinking
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Evidence of experience in the textile industry