DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – EAST LONDON, CASUAL STREETWEAR.
Our client is a casual streetwear brand, inspired by London’s culture, lifestyle and emerging music scenes. Promoting contemporary, clean cut and minimal designs to a global audience, they appeal to a customer who prefers clean cut and minimal designs portrayed with some swagger!
They are now looking to secure a Digital Marketing Manager. Either at Senior Coordinator or Manager level, you must have a strong passion for streetwear. They are sold via their online platform, significant wholesale players and through 3rd party wholesale platforms.
Your responsibilities will focus on the below:
- Champion performance marketing
- Full ownership of digital channel KPI’s
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership for marketing with an emphasis on driving sales
- Work with ecommerce manager on maximising sales via trade
- Plan, develop and implement an effective marketing strategy across all digital channels
- Day to day ownership of PPC / Paid Social management via a 3rd party agency
- Work closely with the marketing team to build a closely linked ongoing organic and paid social marketing campaigns
- Oversee all copywriting for paid media output
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO
- Ownership of weekly email build and CRM fulfilment
- Regularly analyse and report market conditions and areas of opportunity
- Ownership of weekly / monthly / yearly digital report maintenance
- Management of the affiliate network and seasonally appropriate offers and trade
This role will very much give you an opportunity to develop your career as this brand continues to deliver it’s ambitious 3 year plan.
Contact Teresa McCormick.