Senior Ladieswear Designer - Multi Product
My client is one of the leading suppliers and manufacturers of Ladies and Children’s, fashion clothing to a great number of reputable high street retailers. They take great pride in their strength to design and aim to offer the highest level of design capabilities to each of our valued customers. The company thrives on team work and this is reflected in the creative working environment of all our employees.
We are looking for a Senior Designer, ideally from a supplier background, who has high street experience working with Tops, Dresses, Soft Separates and Blouses. We require a minimum of 6 years’ experience within fast fashion in a fast paced environment.
· Using Fabric sources to create and develop collections for customer - suitable for their target market
· Commercial awareness, interpreting trends and translating them to meet customer profile
· Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends – fabric, colour, shape. Identifying areas for development.
· Guiding Juniors - providing direction and support and ensuring that output is consistently high and on brand
· Partnering with the Sales team and working closely with the other departments
· Attending meetings with buyers
· Preparing for meetings/ customer requests/briefs
· Managing own workload and deadlines
· Strong understanding of fashion/ high street
· Market/Trend Aware
· Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
· Good understanding of Excel
· Can do attitude
· Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast pace environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels
- Self-motivation, Proactive and the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted