Fit Technologist Ladieswear Hong Kong
An exciting new opportunity has become available to work for a leading supplier
of causal fashion to the high street retailers based in their modern offices in
Hong Kong. Working in a large, fast paced environment, you will be focusing on
all quality and garment technical matters - factory floor quality, end of line, AQL, inspections,
customer liaison for quality, managing and developing strategies and processes
as well as sustainability and compliance.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership and people
management skills along with sound garment construction and make up
knowledge. Your role will be to provide direction, as well as team development
and skill base.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organize and supervise fit meetings with designers, providing tech advice &
- direction on pattern development & alternations.
- Work with merchandising teams on customers tech packs.
- Manage the Bangladesh sample room for size of around 120 staff & report to
- CEO through Country Head Merchandising.
- Recruit and train staff including pattern cutters, makers.
- Look after the activities of the Sample Room for efficient flow of samples.
- Fully understand individual clients needs and brands.
- Ensure the sample can be produced to meet with clients requirement.
- Work closely with the clients to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Previous experince working as a Fit Technologist for fast fashion UK, Europe or US retailer, or Previous experience working for a supplier to fashion high street retailers
- You must have experience of volume garment manufacturing at
- international level
- Experience of quality control management
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- You must be able to relocate to Hong Kong,
- Expat living in Hong Kong preferred
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus accommodation (if required)
and other benefits.