Account Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand / Accessories Brand
A great opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a growing jewellery brand who are prominent throughout Europe and worldwide and due to continues success are looking for and experienced wholesale account manager with knowledge of the Jewellery or accessories market in the Midlands area. This is an exciting position to develop the business for this in-house fashionable jewellery and accessory brand through the wholesale channel in phase one and retail in phase two.
You will be an entrepreneurial sales leader who can contribute to the UK distribution strategy & business development. You should be a brand builder who embraces the potential and positioning of the Brands, while bringing appropriate contacts and experience with sales, multi brand jewellery stores, department stores, concept stores.
Main responsibilities will include:
- You aim to achieve the sales objectives
- You target, prospect, develop and retain your existing customers for your dedicated sales area
- You optimize a selective distribution strategy.
- Ensure the best visibility of the brands on points of sale by negotiating the best windows and fixture set up.
- Train retail salespeople on brand concept.
- Monitor the sell out and replenishment from customers.
- Carry out analysis and competitive intelligence reports for your dedicated sales area.
- Be a brand ambassador to your customers.
- Communicate with Management to review sales KPIS, marketing, market feedback
- Complete and submit weekly and/or monthly itineraries, account evaluation reports as required by due dates.
- Entrepreneurial sales executive who is a hands-on business developer and an excellent communicator with a high level of autonomy
- Strong connections, with specialty and department stores and proven experience developing jewellery / accessory with retail partners.
- Must understand how to maximise sales with retail partners and create and leverage business development opportunities.
- Must be able to negotiate with major department stores and chain of stores strongly and respectfully, to get the best positioning and terms for the Brands
- Able to direct an integrated retail marketing effort to support the sell-in and sell-thru objectives
- A flexible multi-tasker who is willing to "roll up his/her sleeves."
- Charismatic, and energetic with a personal presence and appropriate style and taste to represent the Company.
- Passionate about Luxury, Jewellery and Fashion and highly knowledgeable about UK and Irish market.
Apply for Account Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand / Accessories Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly