Childrensalon is now recruiting for a full time Assistant Merchandiser. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to perform a variety of tasks to support our Merchandising Department.The ideal candidate should have good oral and written communication as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Being computer savvy and having experience in using MS Office applications, especially Excel is essential. You will need to have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as this role involves a high level of collaboration with other team members and suppliers.
- Managing replenishment orders, including providing projection orders where necessary
- Generating and analysing sell-through information
- Making recommendations on range developments based on sell-through information
- First point of contact for Merchandise Assistant to escalate any issues relating to Stock/Deliveries, Finance, Copy and Customer Service queries
- Generate ad hoc reports
- Support Merchandising team with other duties where necessary
- Merchandising background with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Good time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Childrenswear and e-commerce experience is desirable
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.