Digital Content Executive
As Digital Content Executive reporting to the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the content strategy across digital channels, primarily all social platforms, planning, creating, curating and distributing relevant content and campaigns and reporting on their success. The role will suit someone comfortable working in a fast-paced, small business environment who can effectively translate the brand proposition and what the brand stands for into beautiful, creative assets and a winning digital content strategy.
- Grow social media following and engagement, building plans and managing social campaign calendar across all platforms in line with broader marketing plan.
- Develop brand tone of voice guidelines for copy across all platforms (CS, social, mailers, FB, etc) and write product and brand copy for email, social, and web.
- Design all creative assets and content across all digital channels, including interesting blog posts.
- Read and keep up to date with social media blogs and actively learn about new social platform products across all platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage outcomes against a set of defined KPIs, optimize campaigns to meet KPIs and track performance across engagement, reach, conversion, referrals etc.
- Manage and curate all imagery – Look book, Ecommerce and campaigns - including the ideation and execution of photo shoots to create bespoke content.
- Build and manage blogger and influencer relationships.
- Live cover brand events, photoshoots, studio and charity happenings – video and photography experience a must.
- Analyze benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media efforts to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools.
- Creation of social media competitions, promoting pop-up events through geotargeting and other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1+ year managing, planning and executing best practice social media campaigns across different platforms to hit KPI’s.
- Understanding of social metrics and social media reporting tools, plus skilled with analytical abilities to evaluate successes and drive improvements.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign experience and ability to write and edit clear, clean copy in a fast paced environment.
- Strong creative mind, experience in running photoshoots from casting, styling and execution and building simple but effective assets.
- An understanding and knowledge of luxury fashion, style and culture.
- Strong communication skills and collaborative personality.
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to details and deadlines and an ability to balance creative intuition with commercial acumen.