Assistant Production Merchandiser
Due to continuing growth, this well renowned womenswear supplier is looking for an articulate, reactive and highly organised individual to join their production department.
Reporting into your Merchandiser, you will be assisting them with all day to day running of specific retail accounts. You will be responsible for taking the products from initial concept right through to delivery- the main purposes being to deliver the product at the right price and at the right time.
Assistant Production Merchandiser- The Role-
- Managing orders using the critical path from start to finish, liaising with the factory and customer on a daily basis.
- Working with a number of different major high street retailers and tailoring your approach to each customer’s way of working.
- Reading and digesting each specific customer manual, ensuring the factory is clear on the requirements and providing support where necessary. The information will need to be condensed in to a mini manual for internal reference.
- Working direct with factories in the Far East– this requires constant communication via email, phone and regular video conferences.
- Reviewing approvals internally before submitting to the customer and chasing for comments, then issuing the approval comments to the factories / requesting any resubmissions.
- Navigating orders using the critical path – it is solely the merchandiser’s responsibility to ensure this document is fully updated at all times and is constantly reviewed and submits are chased accordingly.
- Raising purchase orders and issuing to the factories, adding this information to the critical path and our internal reporting system.
Assistant Production Merchandiser- The Person-
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required
- Can confidently report to team on tasks and flag issues where found
- Attention to detail is key
- Can confidently work alone but equally thrives in a team
- Strong excel skills
- Very organised
- Good communication skills
- Keen to succeed and help in all situations
- Can think laterally and problem solve
- Be a self-starter
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Assistant Production Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly