MERCHANDISER - based in beautiful Cornwall
You will be responsible for collating relevant data and analysing the information to advise the business on range planning, forecasting and buys and our trade partners, new markets and ecommerce on potentializing sales, budget and stock optimisation.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build a range proposal through analysis of current and historical data.
- Have an understanding of future trends, business direction and promotional activities to propose growth opportunities.
- Analyse trading through the season against budget, identifying areas of opportunity or de-risk where necessary.
- Able to communicate clearly, work through multiple options and build evidence to justify proposals.
- Draw together analysis and data from trade and direct to consumer sales to produce a core option plan taking into account an offering of newness
- Create accurate forecast requirements for short and long term.
- Review buys by customer to ensure that budgets and sales targets are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to give guidance on sales performance identify areas of opportunity or de-risk if necessary.
- Monitor and optimise the allocation of stocks.
- Manage, develop and lead a team to meet business and individual objectives.
- Highly experienced in MS Excel with solid knowledge of advanced functions and the ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data.
- The ability to analyse data to gain deep insights and make key recommendations and proposals appropriate to business needs.
- Proven experience in building option plans and able to demonstrate the success of future projections.
- Knowledge of databases and report building.
- Preferably experienced in a similar merchandise focused role.
- Proven experience supervising or managing a team.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the apparel industry would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Highly capable with numerical tasks.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy essential.
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we’ll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly