Systems and Implementation Manager - West Midlands
Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for a talented Systems & Implementation Manager to be based at our clients UK head office based in the West Midlands .You will manage and implement PLM systems within the company's divisions ensuring interaction between company ,supply base and associated partners , delivery of solutions , insights and recommendations including risk & issue management.
Key Result Areas
Provide a uniform approach to recording, approving and implementing PLM systems.
- Plan and manage releases to the production environment with minimum impact to the business.
- Consider all technical and non-technical aspects of a release by taking a holistic view of implementing changes to process and service.
- Plan the successful roll-out of software and related hardware, providing Partner training and documentation where necessary.
- Design and implement efficient procedures for the distribution and installation of PLM systems.
- Ensure implementations are traceable and that only correct, authorised and tested versions are installed.
- Agree the exact content and implementation plan for the Release, through liaison with Senior Management Team.
- Provide management information and reporting on the impact of implementation at all stages.
- Supervise and closely coach risk teams and pertinent partners in their day-to-day operations.
- Actively contribute to the further development of the team in terms of working methods and standards, as well as to the further professionalisation of the new PLM system.
- Organise and participate in consultations with stakeholders, such as model development teams, the IT organisation, model validation teams, external auditors and supervisors.
- Use in-depth data analysis to find the cause of any unexpected calculation results.
- Management and Implementation of PLM systems and process within potential suppliers and manufacturing locations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective, timely and tailored manner.
- Ability to present results and strategy at senior management level.
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to effectively manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept, and pro-actively manage expectations.
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets.
- Ability to use email, Internet applications, Operating system provided and tracking tools to support the role.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables, and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.
- Ability to make business critical decisions when necessary, within a commercial tolerance.
- A proactive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations.
- Ability to present bespoke proposals (with support from senior managers) that meet client needs.
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
- Understanding of the importance of personal development and ability to work toward achieving agreed actions.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, contributing and sharing best practises/ knowledge / resources and ideas.
- Understanding of the importance of demonstrating respect and confidentiality regarding company and client information.
- Share knowledge of contract successes and proactively look to develop procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions before the client brings them to our
If you are looking for a great opportunity , then don't delay ,send your CV details today !!
Apply for Systems and Implementation Manager - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly