Junior Product & Account Manager
As Junior Account & Product Manager for this eco focused private label studio you will be responsible for following customer orders from design concept through to production ensuring critical path deadlines are achieved. Working closely with design who are skilled in creating on-point ranges for private label customers you will be responsible for creation of CAD’s and tech packs, ordering raw materials and pre-collection development and order follow through with both factories and customers. An excellent product eye, along with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word and Excel, essential.
- Attend customer sales and development meetings with design, building strong relationships with customers understanding range requirements.
- Following customer meetings, coordinate all product development requirements liaising with customers and factories to achieve the best delivery dates, prices and margins.
- Update and maintain the range planner and critical path for each customer.
- Build strong working relationships with factories resolving any queries where possible.
- Maintain and update the style budget sheet for each design.
- Ensure customer orders adhere to the development and production critical path and deliveries are made on time.
- Coordinate lab dip and strike-off approvals in line with critical path deadlines.
- Alongside the design team, prepare the showroom and presentations for customer meetings.
- Support the design team in updating and translating CAD drawings ensuring all garment specifications are accurate using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Collaborate with the design team on building customer mood and development boards.
- Work closely with the Creative Director on pre-season and in-season product development, trend analysis and seasonal sales analysis.
- Prioritisation of daily and weekly workflow.
- Product Development & Production Assistant with a minimum 1-2 years’ brand or supplier-based experience in swimwear, lingerie or jersey.
- Strong eye for product.
- Technical understanding of swimwear fabrics and garment construction to support the product development and production process.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience building excellent working relationships with factories and customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure to seasonal deadlines.
- Solution oriented with good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel essential.