Office Manager - Administration
Job Description: Office Manager – (Administration)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our busy Fashion Recruitment team for an accomplished and experienced Office Manager to be based in our Beeston head office. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to truly take ownership of a busy administration team.
Day to responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Provide line management to the Business Support Coordinator(s)
- Mentor, develop and coach junior team members including the setting of and management of relevant KPI’s
- Take ownership of the companies CRM system ensuring data is inputted and managed correctly ensuring 100% integrity, becoming in time the CRM system subject matter expert
- Provide the first point of contact to our key suppliers
- Be the internal go-to person for the escalation and resolution of technical issues with the relevant suppliers.
- Ad-hoc project management of specific marketing and sales campaign activities
- Ensure the working environment and staff comply with current health and safety legislation
- Perform regular office dilapidation reports and escalate to the Managing Director where remedial action is required.
- Engage with the Recruitment Consultants to provide a Business Support function that truly adds value to the day to day operations.
A truly multifaceted role that will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a successful niche Recruitment business where the fashion industry is at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds like that next challenge you are seeking and would like to hear more then please contact our Managing Director, Doug Jameson on 0115 922 3335 for a confidential discussion.
** Email your CV to email@example.com **