Are you looking for a company that is willing to invest in you and support your development throughout your career? Are you results driven and able to use your own initiatives when it comes to making business decisions? Are you a self-starter that can work with new processes? Do you have a strong technical Buying skillset with an in-depth knowledge of the Chinese Market and are willing to travel?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are now looking for a new role within our Buying Office as a Selection Buyer for China, reporting to our Head of Department, this position will be based in our London COS Head Office and is offered on a local full time, permanent contract.
What you will do
- You will participate in setting overall strategies for your region together with the Head of Department.
- Together with the Head of Department, you will set the visions, targets and plans, for the department region.
- You will be responsible for the review of product and overall assortment for your region, prior to purchasing decisions.
We are looking for
- Excellent communications skills and be able to network with our key stakeholders.
- Preferably able to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Buyer within the China market.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated.
We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.