Production Sewing Machinist - Luxury Menswear Fashion
We are delighted to be working with this luxury menswear brand specialising in technical garments made from a variety of materials.
They are seeking an experienced Sewing Machinist / Sample Machinist to work as part of their small team in the studio. Broad experience is beneficial as you will be working on a range of product including shirts, jackets and trousers.
The role will involve:
- sewing and pressing complete garments in small production runs.
- operating a range of industrial sewing machines.
- following specification and garment instructions accurately.
- ensuring that products are made to the highest quality at all times
- undertaking other sewing as may be requested from time to time
The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum 2-3 years garment construction experience
- experienced in sewing high quality menswear and making a complete garment
- extremely accurate sewing skills
- excellent attention to detail
- previous experience working with industrial sewing machines
- able to understand and read patterns and specs
- good understanding of written and spoken English
In return you will receive a generous salary, which will be negotiable depending on experience, plus benefits.