Garment Technologist - Childrenswear
This is an excellent opportunity for a Childrenswear Garment Technologist to join an established, design led, premium Brand. The role has excellent prospects for career development in a friendly but hard working environment.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in Fashion or Clothing Technology
- Experience working as a Childrenswear Technologist preferably within Retail
- Sound knowledge of all relevant Childrenswear legislation relating to Childrenswear Design Safety
- A sound understanding of fabrics and fabric testing procedures
- Garment engineering skills and a good knowledge of garment manufacturing and factory procedures
- Technical skills to deliver fit for purpose, quality childrens clothing meeting the Clients Brand objectives
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience working with overseas suppliers.
- The ability to be self-accountable whilst working in a team environment
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.