Our long-standing client, a multi brand sportswear brand-house, is looking for a Production Coordinator. The company provides career progression, opportunity to learn and grow, good salary, stability and respect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with our client’s Spanish buyers and overseas factories / suppliers
- You will manage the Sales Orders for the Spanish Distributor and Purchase Orders to the multiple factories/suppliers
- Provide all packing and shipping information to the factories and suppliers.
- Manage Production Data and Information flow daily.
- Build and manage a live Work-in-Progress report.
- Track production of goods liaise with factories daily.
- Flag any delays pertaining to apparel process
- Working closely with clients and keeping them updated of any changes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have at least 2-4 years’ experience in the fashion apparel/textile/clothing industry.
- Have good knowledge of apparel production lifecycle.
- Good Excel Skills
- Friendly, Calm and Diplomatic in approach
- A people's person - good at building relationships and softly influencing people.
- Willing to change and learn quick.
- Spanish language skills will be an advantage, but not necessary.
- Must be a UK resident with the right to work for any employer.
Apply for Production Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly