Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager £45k + bens
Heritage Brand London
With experience within a fashion brand this is an exciting opportunity to own and lead the social media for a huge heritage brand. You must have gained experience in a similar role within a fashion or beauty background as a Social Media Manager or Social Media Coordinator and be ready for a step up.
As a Social Media Manager your role involves:
- Planning and delivering the digital strategy to raise brand awareness
- Manage events and budgets working closely with the Senior Communications Manager
- Managing an external PR company
- Complete and deliver projects in line with key brand dates i.e. press events, campaigns, product launches, VIP/influencer dressing
- Secure and oversee product placement and press across all media platforms
- Compile monthly coverage and reports
- Collaborate with all brand teams to deliver events and projects to support wholesale and retail
This is a really excellent opportunity for someone who has gained experience as a Social Media Manager who is passionate about the area and developing their communication skills in a great brand. The role will suit a candidate with out sourced or in house experience.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Digital positions - please visit our website for more roles.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly