Digital Marketing Executive
A leading clothing and consumable business are currently looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy and highly socialable team.
- Take responsibility for new marketing concepts and activities covering social media, events and website updates.
- Manage tasks and projects within the team along with design team workload.
- Provide assistance on key projects including website /brochure content.
- Utilise analytical tools to provide market analysis and report on the different aspects of the business/sector
- Support the development and evolution of brand strategies for the 140+ brands we offer
- Review and develop in-house marketing campaigns/strategies
- Proven experience within a marketing environment ideally having acquired a relevant qualification.
- Possess a creative flair and enjoy generating new ideas and following latest trends and marketing concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to control situations and resolve issues
- Knowledge of technological marketing developments
- Teamwork – an enthusiastic team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task.
This is an opportunity for a creative marketing individual with a keen eye for detail and trend with a true interest in the clothing industry to develop into a team leader position.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.