This opportunity looks to recruit an experienced Account Manager, who excels at customer relationship management and the managing the detail with internal and external stakeholders.
Within this role you will oversee every aspect of the customer experience, to ensure standards and contractual agreements are achieved whilst also meeting the commercial needs of the business.
Account Manager - Key Job Responsibilities:
- Test and understand the customer’s requirements and create a strategic plan to meet their
- Create, update and implement an annual strategic account plan
- Retain and grow existing customer business in line with sales plan
- Maintain and management information against the Critical Path ensuring that the relevant
- people and departments complete all necessary action
- Build good customer relationships which are profitable and commercial
- Build good internal relationships with all departments
- Accurately monitor forecasts, stock levels, budgets and debtors
- Review information on weekly / monthly KPI’s for reporting to senior management
- Hold monthly & quarterly meetings with clients that are accurately documented
- Utilise new IT technology and systems to constantly improve the quality & flow of information exchanged internally and externally customers
- Initiate corrective actions in the event of non-conforming activities within the account
- Ensure any commercial change, price changes or discounts, or release of sensitive information has director approval.
Account Manager - Essential Candidate Criteria - Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of managing accounts as either an Account Manager, Account Executive or Commercial Manager role (min 2 years experience)
- Preferable background in fashion and textiles
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Good networking skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict targets and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence people at all levels
- Good business/commercial awareness
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.