Temporary Luxury Sales Associate
About the Sales Role…
- Easily create a personal and lasting relationship with clients and colleagues
- Always go above the call of duty
- Maintain exceptional standards, personally and on the shop floor
- Have a desire to excel and climb the ladder in the retail industry
- Representing one some the worlds most desired brands
- At least 1 year's retail experience ideally in a luxury environment
- Availability full time up to 5 days per week.
- A confident sales person able to build a client book
- Positive and persuasive
- Knowledge of luxury brands and embody their service expectations
- Exceptional presentation and a warm and friendly demeanour
- A genuine attitude with the desire to develop personal/team sales and targets
- Fully flexible to work at short notice including weekends?
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for a fabulous brand
- Competitive Salary paid weekly
- Full training offered
We hold interviews regularly at our central London offices so should you feel that you have the right skills and experience outlined above, apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.