Senior Women's Denim & Outerwear Designer/Account Manager
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer looking for a new challenge, you will be responsible for managing and developing fashion forward product across denim and outerwear for key retailers on the UK High Street.
You will have an analytical and creative brain and be responsible for business growth through your designs and your ability to build and grow relationships, you will manage all development and be the main point of contact for the buyers.
Senior Women’s Denim & Outerwear Designer/Account Manager - The Role:-
- Research, Identify and translate current trends
- Design and Development of commercial ranges
- Produce accurate and detailed sketches and tech packs
- Present in customer meetings and fits
- Liaise with internal teams and factories
- Have a good knowledge of garment construction and pattern cutting
- Understanding of Fabric Development and qualities
- Computer literate with exceptional CAD skills
Senior Women’s Denim & Outerwear Designer/Account Manager - The Candidate:-
- Driven and Passionate
- Ability to spot trends and translate them
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and trend driven
- Able to confidently communicate on a management level
- Able to sell and present new ranges to buyers
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Senior Women's Denim & Outerwear Designer/Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly