Retail Merchandiser - Fashion Brand
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brand in the North East.
My client is an innovative brand that produces trend led fashion which is exciting, inspirational and original.
The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills, combined with great organisation and understanding of stock levels.
The office culture is fun, friendly and a bubbly, personable individual with an excellent work ethic would fit in well.
Retail Merchandiser – Fashion Brand. The Role:
- You will be analysing sales and website data on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the buying team and design.
- Developing annual merchandising plans to develop and implement plans.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends.
- Forecasting trends and planning stock levels.
- Monitoring stock performances, setting prices, budgeting and costing.
Retail Merchandiser – Fashion Brand. The Candidate:
- Ideal candidates will have 3 – 5yrs’ experience since graduating from University in buying or merchandising background with a brand or a retailer.
- Previous experience working with targets and KPIs.
- Excellent Excel skills, highly analytical, strong numerical skills.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level within fashion.
- You will be a well organised, confident communicator, experienced in managing priorities and liaising with internal teams and external suppliers etc.
- You must also be an effective communicator & team player to step into this challenging role and be confident at building good internal and external relationships.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.