Junior Account Manager/Designer - Textiles
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a personable and passionate junior account manager with specialist knowledge of weave and textiles, to join a well-established British Manufacturer of luxury fabrics.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to nurture existing client accounts, build strong relationships and work on product development projects hand in hand with the customers. This role will combine creative input and commercial understanding to develop unique and bespoke products.
You will be part of the small and lovely team in the Suffolk office working on existing premium accounts with UK customers.
Junior Account Manager/Designer – The Role:
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers
- Working with the internal teams to develop business strategy and annual budgets.
- Undertaking market and competitor research also considering historical influences.
- Presenting confidently to customers and internal teams.
- Working with customers briefs, considering colour, design and woven textile constructions.
- You will be confident managing the entire development and production process and ensuring exceptional results
Junior Account Manager/Designer – The Candidate:
- Will have around 1 – 3 years’ experience within the textiles sector, we will consider placement year as part of the total experience, providing your course is textiles related.
- Excellent knowledge of Weave and Fabric Construction. Ideally with formal textile training.
- Previous experience working in account management or a creative role within textiles.
- Good creative eye and an understanding of the development process.
- Be a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person that is self-motivated, highly organised that understands the importance of attention to detail that can manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral, able to present research and ideas to all levels.
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in textiles.
- You will have a full UK driving licence and the ability to travel as necessary
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest