Are you a hands-on, proven Ecommerce Executive looking to step up into a more managerial position? To lead an Ecommerce trading team with a focus on site development and delivering sales growth then this is the perfect role!
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role within this fashion focused womenswear brand, at a senior level, within Ecommerce to drive brand recognition and sales growth.
E-commerce Manager – The Role:
- Manage and implement achievable strategic goals, sales targets and essentially deliver a market-leading, forward thinking and innovative website to mirror an exciting fashion focused womenswear brand.
- Lead email strategy and activation, building relevant and inspirational campaigns.
- Oversee activity on PPC, SEO.
- Utilise Google Analytics to provide up to date reports and sales analysis.
- Take responsibility for site merchandising, constantly updating and renewing products along with all supporting promotional material.
- Ensure optimisation of forecasting stock levels and manage strategy that will enable high or low performing categories to be efficiently and accurately dealt with.
- Constantly aware of KPI’s, sales figures across multi-channels monitoring and troubleshooting any issues.
E-commerce Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have a proven track record of delivering sales growth and innovation as an Ecommerce Executive or Manager.
- This role requires you to have excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, and Google Analytics plus preferably an understanding of Magento platform although similar platform knowledge will be considered.
- Proven experience of creating email marketing campaigns.
- Aspiring to be a Ecommerce team leader, ideally you will have some management experience.
- A sound knowledge of a product life-cycle would be a distinct advantage in this role.
- Enjoy being hands-on and leading by example.
- A real love of Ecommerce especially within a fashion environment is essential.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.