A quintessential British Menswear brand is looking for a CRM Assistant or Email Marketing Assistant wanting to take that next step into a CRM Executive position!
- Manage the online marketing strategy across multiple channels alongside the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Take responsibility for planning and executing all CRM campaigns as well as A/B testing.
Working closely with Marketing, Editorial and Ecommerce Management to optimise activity and ensure the brand statement is reflected.
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly trade calendar ensuring campaigns meet deadlines as well as development of new campaigns including basket abandons, retention, latest sale items and welcome.
- Report on performance and campaign winners.
- Constantly review additional retention channels such as “live chat”, “SMS” e.t.c and regularly review company competitors.
- Proven experience within an ecommerce CRM role.
- Fashion retail and ideally menswear experience is desirable.
- Working knowledge of building email campaigns within an ESP platform along with an understanding of Google Analytics.
- Self-motivated and enjoys showing initiative especially in regard to new email campaign ideas, having your finger on the pulse of CRM and consumer trends as well as new innovations.
- This role would suit anyone looking to established themselves as the go to person for CRM with a passion for menswear or fashion in general.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.