Ecommerce Brand Manager
An exciting role has arisen for an experienced Brand Manager with a background and passion of e-commerce to join a fashion start-up within the youth sector.
This is the go-to site to shop independent brands and be inspired by the latest trends. Their mission is to empower young people to be who they want to be, wear what they want to wear and build what they want to build.
- Seek out new and exciting independent brands – Only the best most, vibrant and inspiring!
- On-board new brands on to the SHS platform.
- Build strong relationships with our brands.
- Report on brand performance in order to highlight opportunities.
- Work with the ecommerce team to understand and fill gaps in our product catalogue.
- Help to merchandise the website to improve performance.
- Create edits to help the customer find the product they are looking for.
- Guide new brands through the on boarding and set up stages.
- Attend events and meet with brands regularly.
- Advise our brands across different areas to support and grow their business.
- Manage our Seller Hub page creating and launching content to support our brands.
- A passion for discovering new trends and brands.
- Proven sales person with the ability to pitch to brands confidently.
- Excellent Ecommerce background.
- Good communicator with a natural ability to build relationships.
- Proactive and independent worker.
- An understanding of brand requirements and what their difficulties are when running a business.
- Keen eye for detail and current trends.
- Hands on approach and supportive on Brand Collaborations.
This is a close knit team who enjoy rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, working hard and playing hard.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Ecommerce Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly