Ecommerce Trading Merchandiser
Do you want to play a part in this unique digital marketplace and content platform aimed at young entrepreneurs?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and talented team of digital marketers as an Ecommerce Trading Merchandiser!
- Working with the Ecommerce Director and alongside the Brand Marketing team to build online trading plans.
- Produce, analyse & report on KPI’s daily/weekly.
- Evaluate product performance and sales, providing insight and future recommendations along with bestselling product combinations.
- Map product availability, research and fulfil product gaps directly with the brand clients.
- Provide customer support.
- Manage day to day ecommerce and site merchandising.
- Previous ecommerce merchandising experience within a fashion retail environment.
- Excellent understanding of product selection and suitability.
- Highly analytical with experience of Google Analytics and CRO
- Prior knowledge of online content management and basic SEO understanding.
- Excellent communication a and interpersonal skills
Excellent salary, benefits and a unique opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking entrepreneurial business.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.