This is an amazing opportunity for a highly analytical person to play an integral part in one of the UK’s fastest growing online Fashion brands based in North London.
As the Data Analyst you will play an integral role within the Analytics function, taking responsible for the execution of key analytics projects, whilst delivering on business analysis and data products. You will act as a pivotal source for business insight, with strong support from the rest of the Analytics team in both technical knowledge and business engagement
- Solid knowledge of datasets and dashboards, able to create/collate/prepare data from multiple sources and provide data to relevant dashboards.
- A clear understanding of analytics requirements to source all necessary data is essential and also an ability to work with development teams to implement new data sources.
- Set up Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting along with senior dashboards for the wider teams using Data Studio.
- Provide Deep dive analysis using Google BigQuery, around key projects and promotions.
- Proactively identified performance gaps in the websites and make high-level suggestions for improvement.
- Help the teams better understand the customers and conversion pain points, shopping behaviours, checkout behaviours and conversion funnels.
- Support the content and merchandising team in identifying KPIs and creating reports
- Preferably educated to degree level within a Mathematical, Financial, Computer Science, Statistics or similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of Google 360 Platforms, including reporting and customisation
- Ideally you will have working knowledge of analytics from a retail perspective and if possible fashion although not essential.
- An understanding of performance marketing channels and customer segmentation
- Knowledge of analysing data via BigQuery, Hitwise, Emarsys (CRM) or similar platforms
- Exposure to Optimise360 or other similar MVT solutions
- A passion for working within a customer focused business.
- Confident working on own imitative but equally responsive and inclusive within a team environment.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.