BRANCH MERCHANDISER – 12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this high street retailer with a portfolio of over 300 stores, as a Branch Merchandiser on a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for Assortment Planning across all business channels, and the end-to-end stock management process.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of the Supply chain and the role of Merchandising within it.
- Working knowledge of WSSI, allocation /replenishment systems and space planning
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivator – proactive in achieving business and personal goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Branch Merchandiser looking for a step up or an existing Branch Merchandiser looking for a new challenge.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Tracey Griffin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: TG-48105
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.