Full time Beauty Advisor - Luxury Boutique - Bluewater
About the Advisor Role…
- Easily create a personal and lasting relationship with clients and colleagues
- Always go above the call of duty
- Maintain exceptional hygiene standards, personally and on the shop floor
- Have a desire to excel and climb the ladder in the retail industry
- Representing one some the worlds most desired beauty brands
- Personally contribute to the achievement of sales targets and store KPI's
- Having advance knowledge on the beauty retail industry
- Performing makeovers and demonstrations of excellent calibre as well as promoting fragrances
- Deliver excellent selling and service skills by consistently following a Blend that Works
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of customer service
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures.
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc.
- Attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered
The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for these fabulous brands with a chance of potentially being promoted to permanent. All training to be provided with a weekly pay.
We hold interviews regularly at our Central London offices so should you feel that you have the right skills and experience outlined above, APPLY TODAY!
We look forward to hearing from you, Good Luck!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted