Online and Marketing Manager
The Online and Marketing Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s online content-related assets, managing the websites and ensuring full optimisation.
- Liaise with digital agencies to ensure they are fully briefed on what needs to be covered, manage the process and be their 1st point of contact.
- Manage all the social media channels i.e. Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to support the business.
- Plan scheduled content to update onto the various platforms throughout the season.
- Analyse the performance of the digital and social media channels to ensure effective exposure and identify new area to promote.
- Support the design and marketing teams with both visual and verbal content.
- Follow key trends and innovations that would boost platform UX and exposure.
- Confident user of various social media platforms particularly Instagram and Facebook.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience of digital content/copywriting or have written you own blog.
- Possess a strong aesthetic and excellent online presentation skills, ideally utilising Adobe Photoshop.
- Highly creative with excellent attention to detail and a follower of current trends, enabling you to create aesthetically visual digital imagery and content.
- Knowledge of developing simple sites using platforms such as Wix would be useful.
- Experience of working/managing external agencies.
- A confident, self-motivated individual, open to a wider role within a small, enthusiastic and happy team.
This role covers digital promotion, social media, marketing and elements of PR
1 YEAR FTC – TO COVER MATERNITY
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.