Supply Chain/Import Coordinator
My client is a fast fashion, fast paced womenswear supplier to the UK high street and they are looking for a candidate with a background in managing a supply chain within a similar company. I am looking for an individual with experience of working on critical path and being accountable for tracking and tracing garment movements, through factory production until the point of final customer delivery.
Supply Chain/Import Co-Ordinator – The Role:
- The weekly receipt of packing lists from all global factories, showing all garments by style and colour and putting them onto all systems accurately (factory and delivery schedules) and reporting variances from the plans.
- The daily tracking of all inbound freight containers, trucks and occasionally aired consignments to ensure ETA’s are kept up to date on systems, in order to arrange the outbound collections / deliveries of those same garments.
- The daily update to merchandising and sales team, on whether garments are going to be early or late in order to manage customers as required.
- The bookings on all customer systems in order to arrange collections or deliveries with various transport companies.
- The daily follow up ensuring those bookings have been collected as planned or otherwise quickly rearranging with customers transport companies.
- The invoicing out of all garments to customers.
- The update of customer systems.
- The update of all customer purchase order details, once validated by the merchandising team as being correct, on to main delivery schedule that drives all sales, stock and invoice reporting.
Supply Chain/Import Co-Ordinator – The Person:
- Strong clear communication skills both written, in conversation and by telephone.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to work in a small team and help wherever required.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise constantly and multi-task.
- Good problem solver with the ability to foresee potential issues arising and offer solutions.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Critical path understanding.
- Awareness of customer and business systems. If a candidate has worked for a supplier to Primark in the past I would be very interested in receiving your details.
- Have an overall awareness of the development and supply to retail process.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Supply Chain/Import Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly