Womenswear Designer c£35k + bens
Premium brand Manchester
Leading the design for the area this is a great opportunity for a Womenswear Designer to create the handwriting for this hugely successful brand. As part of a growing business you will have the opportunity to shape the womenswear collections working closely with owners. This role requires experience of designing multi product collections and requires a young fashion handwriting.
The role of a Womenswear Designer involves:
- Travelling for inspiration and sourcing seasonally
- Designing on trend commercial multi product collections
- Driving innovation and key items into collections ensuring brand DNA is maintained
- Working with heads of department to shape the ranges and build outfits working collaboratively
- Working closely with technical on product fit and quality
The successful Womenswear Designer must be an experienced candidate who has worked with woven and jersey products and has a huge passion for fashion product. With excellent communication skills used to working in a fast paced environment as a Womenswear Designer this role offers the chance to further your skills and knowledge.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.