Our client is a growing, design-led contemporary fashion brand for women's and kids. They have an exciting opportunity for an Buyers Assistant to support the product team, ensuring the smooth running of the buying department.
Buying Assistant - The Role:
- Understand and interpret supplier critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Raise supplier contracts.
- Analyse sales through use of the best sellers
- Monitor shipments to ensure timely delivery into store
- Manage approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team
- Assist with range building with the Designer and Buyer
- Prepare and check DPL’s and invoices for sign off and update relevant systems
- Update and report on monthly launch availability
- Sample management
- Complete ‘competitive shops’ to identify possible threats and opportunities within the womenswear fashion market
- Understand garment open costings and price negotiation
Buying Assistant - The Candidate:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proficient user of MS Office including Excel
- A fashion related degree
- Work well under pressure
- Work successfully in a team and on your own
- Able to multitask and prioritise workloads and deadlines
- Full clean driving license and own transport is essential due to beautiful rural location
Buying Assistant - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.