Experienced Production Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear
A rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated British brand has arisen; I am looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their West London team.
This brand has a strong, ever-growing international presence within the luxury market. This is a truly fantastic brand to be a part of and an opportunity not to be missed.
- Regular factory trips to handover production and ensure smooth running of manufacturing process
- Compile all information from the design and development teams ahead of production handover
- In charge of finding the best way to industrialise the manufacturing process
- All negotiation with factory for cost prices of all new products
- Visit the suppliers for leathers or materials when necessary to ensure high-quality standards
- Responsible for all stock control of all raw materials
- Raw material re-ordering for production
- Check on a weekly basis orders, deliveries, proformas, payments and invoices
- Responsible for all purchase orders
- Forecasting all raw material needs ahead of the production, according to the sales orders to ensure the factories will have everything necessary to manufacture
- Create a booklet that can be given to stores and costumers about the natural characteristics of our materials, in order to educate people on what to expect and what natural features are part of the materials.
- Regular trips to suppliers to check quality control
- Provide solutions when possible to ensure the standards are meet at the factories
- Give constant and constructive feedback to the factory about improvements and developments
- Receive and analyse defective goods reports weekly
- Implementation of quality standard to new factories and suppliers
- Relevant experience in the luxury RTW industry
- Must be a problem solver able to find innovative solutions in line with creative vision
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing in UK and Europe
- Excellent understanding of materials, patterns, garment construction and fit
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multi task across changing priorities
- A proactive team player with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of an IT system and proficient in all Microsoft packages and Excel
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience liaising with factories in Europe and UK
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.