Wholesale Merchandiser - East London Showroom
As Wholesale Merchandiser you will team up with the Brand Manager and analyse the wholesale business for the largest accessory brand in the showroom.
My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. With a broad and contemporary brand range within men's, women's, accessories and footwear, this showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success.
- Identifying market opportunities and address market needs
- Weekly and monthly sell-thru analysis
- Use current and historical performance to identify risks and opportunities in future ranges
- Optimise SKU productivity and opportunities
- Work closely with the wholesale team and liaise with stockists on a regular basis to discuss current performance and maximise trading opportunities
- Sit in on sales appointments
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to ensure stockist are suggested the best options
- Must come from a fashion background - not supplier side
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working at an Assistant Merchandiser / Merchandiser level
- Experience working across the wholesale channel
- Highly analytical
- Strong, articulate communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary up to £35k, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.