Wholesale Operations Coordinator
Our long-standing client, a multi brand sportswear brand-house, is looking for a Wholesale Operations Coordinator. The company provides career progression, opportunity to learn and grow, good salary, stability and respect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create/setup Styles in the system.
- Make POs for client in Spain
- Get Purchase Orders confirmed by the client
- Check and Amend orders correctly
- Work with Spanish Distributor and In-house (Watford) design team and manage any and all changes to styles on the system
- Raise and Send POs to suppliers and factories India, Bangladesh and the Far East
- Manage ordering and sending of all packaging, labelling and Shipping information
- Keep the Work In Progress report updated.
Skills and Experience Required
- Good Excel skills – Experience in Pivot Tables and V-Look ups is important
- Experience in ERP system.... (experience in STYLEman will be a clear advantage, but not necessary).
- Good communication skills
- Good at following things up
- Proactive and Friendly person.