FABRIC TECHNOLOGIST – Childrenswear – Maternity Cover
2 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
A leading high street retailer is currently looking to employ an experienced fabric technologist across childrenswear for a maternity cover.
The purpose of the role is to technically develop and specify market leading product. Manage the delivery of quality, innovation, safety, compliance and ethics that differentiate from the High Street.
- Work with the fabric trend teams to deliver the fabric strategy, driving commercial customer focussed benefit, in line with the design and innovation brief priorities
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends in materials, fabric, fibre print techniques etc and feed these into the product development process
- Adhere to product safety legislation and work with relevant teams to ensure compliance and ethical issues are resolved in line with legislation & policy when necessary
- Support the creation of tech packs with product tech as needed
- Ensure quality and innovation is embedded into the fabric / raw material strategy
- Provide specialist fabric technical knowledge across the BU as needed in conjunction with fabric technology peers across clothing & home
- Co-ordinate with UK offices, Supply base and Sourcing Office to resolve any issue
You will be an expert in this field with excellent communication skills. Please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-48026
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for FABRIC TECHNOLOGIST – Childrenswear – Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly