Sales Admin Support- DORINA
DORINA, a lifestyle intimates brand of lingerie, swimwear and loungewear, based in London, W8, is recruiting for a full time Sales Admin Support role to cover 1 year maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will be a multitasker with strong organizational skills and with experience in order shipping delivery processes. This role would suit someone from a buying or merchandising support background from either a retail or wholesale company.
- Planning and monitoring the shipping, delivery and dispatch of orders in co-ordination with various shipping teams and contacts
- Order processing and tracking, updating delivery schedules
- Processing and confirming orders in customers’ systems
- Processing labelling and packaging requirements
- Liaising with our teams in our Hong Kong office and our factory support in China on all aspects of orders and deliveries
- Brand analysis and research when required
- Liaising with our customers on all aspects of their orders
- Coordination of samples and mail outs to customers
- Basic accounts support and follow up – Petty cash/ customer invoicing etc
- General office management duties including receiving and sending post, petty cash and ordering of supplies
- Supporting customer sales meetings with refreshments and maintaining the showroom
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong Microsoft office/ Excel/word skills
- Confident with learning new computer systems
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi task, wok unsupervised and cope with changing priorities as they occur
- Highly accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
Salary £20-22K depending on experience
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.