Wholesale Merchandiser c£32,000 + bens
Premium brand Manchester
Working closely with the designers as a Wholesale Merchandiser you will be working with factories and frieght forwarders to ensure product arrives on time at the specified quality level and have excellent attention to detail.
The role of a Wholesale Merchandiser involves:
- Negotiating prices for fabrics and trims
- Sourcing fabrics and trims
- Managing the critical path ensuring all orders are arriving on time
- Compiling stock lists and inventory for all products
- Dealing with shipping and logistics ensuring all packing lists are correct
- Liaising with freight forwarders to ensure the best routes to market
- Negotiating costs with freight forwarders
- Visiting the warehouse and completing QC checks if required
As a Wholesale Merchandiser this is a great chance to join a really successful brand entering their next phase of growth. Previous experience as a Wholesale Merchandiser is essential along with strong excel skills and a huge passion for detail and product.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting forfashionpositions - please visit our website for more roles.