Working with some of the biggest players on the UK High Street across WW, this young and exciting garment supplier are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team in their North London offices.
An excellent training programme will be offered, and for someone who wants to learn and work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression.
Garment Technologist- The Role
- Measuring and specking garments to send to customers
- Fitting garments in office and attending regular Fit Sessions with customer.
- Able to work on patterns wherever factory needs guidance
- Updating the internal critical path on a regular basis.
- Grading specs, checking over all productions in relation to all approvals
- Daily contact with overseas factories in China & chasing fit samples/ PP samples / Production Samples
- Taking on new accounts & developing them.
- Helping & advising the other team members in all areas like measuring, fitting & test report.
Garment Technologist- The Person
- Looking for a confident self-motivated individual with 3yrs solid proven experience in a similar role
- Must be from a supplier background
- Must hold Outerwear experience
- Must be able to think ahead and pre-empt potential issues
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.
If this could be you, please get in touch- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.